Entegee Receiving Inspector - 53509453 - MG in Adelaide, Washington
Receiving Inspector - 53509453 - MG
Job Code: 53509453Job Location: Adelaide, WACategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/04/2016Apply Now!
• Utilizes inspection equipment such as micrometers, calipers and profilometer.
• Approves or rejects items and documents inspection results as required.
• Performs documentation review and verification of certifications, specifications, and conformance to design and specification requirements.
• Communicates with internal customers, and suppliers as required to resolve inspection discrepancies.
• Use electronic ERP system to route parts and components to proper departments.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum 5 years of aerospace precision mechanical inspection experience required.
• Experience detecting design and drawing flaws.
• Receiving and in process inspection experience is required.
• Requires the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications using ASME Y14.5.
• Experience with GD&T and use of metrology tools and gauges required.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Capable to operate a forklift and other related inventory equipment.
• Experience within the Aerospace, automotive, semiconductor, or electronic fields.
• Ability to lift 25-30 lbs., lifting, standing, climbing, bending, grasping, sitting, pulling, pushing, stooping, stretching, and carrying are generally required to perform the functions of this position.
• Must be open to working all required shift hours, including overtime, and weekends, as needed.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53509453MG
Equal Opportunity Employer