Entegee Wire Harness Assembler - 53587270 - JL in Anoka, Minnesota
Wire Harness Assembler - 53587270 - JL
Job Code: 53587270Job Location: Anoka, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/18/2016Apply Now!
Our customer is looking for a Wire Harness Assembler. This Wire Harness Assembler will be build wire harnesses and preparing wires for production. This Wire Harness Assembler will be working on a variety of projects across multiple industries.
• Coordination of all small sub assembly work, mechanical and electrical, cable manufacture and the understanding and operation of the wire cut, shrink tube machines.
• Responsible for the preparing of wires, parts, components and structures to assemble electrical wire harness and sub-assemblies
• Strip, crimp, splice, tin and/or solder wires and install into connectors
• Perform electrical bonding of structures for the purpose of grounding electrical parts
• Assemble electrical parts and components of basic to moderate complexity, for example, amp connectors, coaxial connectors and triax connectors
• Route wires on harness form board and prepare wires for installation of secondary connectors
• Verify proper routing and secure wire harness
• Perform dress out activities of wire harness and/or electrical subassembly
• Prepare wires, parts, components and structures to assemble electrical wire harness and sub-assemblies
• Ability to read detail and top-level final mechanical assembly drawings and associated wiring documentation
• Ability to use hand tools and torque tools
• Ability to follow routings, visual aids and ISO procedures
• IPC-620 certified ( preferred ) with the ability to be certified
• 2-year degree in manufacturing or the equivalent in the electronics field or approved on-the-job training.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53587270JL
Equal Opportunity Employer