Entegee SAP MM/WM Functional Analyst- 53192553 -CH in Arden Hills, Minnesota
SAP MM/WM Functional Analyst- 53192553 -CH
Job Code: 53192553Job Location: Arden Hills, MNCategory: Software EngineeringLast Updated: 01/09/2017Apply Now!
We are looking for an SAP Supply Chain Functional Analyst to support and deliver strategic initiatives supporting the SAP COE. This SAP Supply Chain Functional Analyst should be highly motivated with excellent analysis and execution skills. In this position, team work and networking with business partners and cross-functional IT team members is a necessary skill.
• Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other governmental organizations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
• Lead or support roll-out and implementation of new business applications and functionality
• Lead project work stream activities, working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
• Adhere to project plans, tasks, and deliverables; identifies dependencies and resource requirements.
• Appropriately communicates project status, escalates issues, and manages timelines and action items.
• May lead or assist in testing and implementation of business applications.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement that will best meet with customer and company requirements.
• Assures quality of business systems by developing and executing test specifications, and implementing test and quality plans, while working with quality assurance analysts to improve IT quality processes.
• Identifies training needs of end users; develops and provides the necessary training to meet those needs.
• Creates and provides quality training material for user assistance and system usage.
• Works closely with the development team (internal and external) to assure a timely solution is delivered according to the specifications and implementation needs of the business
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field plus 5+ years of relevant business process and system analysis experience
• Must speak fluent English
• Must have at least 3-5 Full life cycle implementation experience of SAP manufacturing/supply chain areas
• 2-3 Full life cycle MM Implementation
• Experienced in working with developers to provide business solutions
• Experience with SAP configuration and Implementation skills in the MM/WM or PP/QM
• Medical device, life sciences industry background preferred
• Experience in regulated environment
• Understanding of software development lifecycle and methodologies
• Experience partnering with external vendors and business partners on projects, including working with off-shore and geographically dispersed teams
• Experienced in trouble shooting system & data issues
• Proven experience in translating data into actionable business insight
• Project management experience
• Understanding of relational databases (i.e. Access) an advantage
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Expectations to partner with the region
• Some Travel required
Why work for Entegee?
Entegee provides access to a variety of career opportunities with numerous clients in the Twin Cities, MN region and across the country. With a number of offices that work together, we offer a diverse assortment of exciting opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Contact us today!
Benefits of Working with Entegee:
ENTEGEE offers competitive benefits for our contractors including:
Group rate insurance plans
401k plan with match
Accrued PTO plans.
W2 contractors ONLY. No 3rd parties!
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at
763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53192553CH