PAE, Inc Junior Financial Analyst in Arlington, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Junior Financial Analyst
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. Government, its allied partners and international organizations. As it enters its 60th year of business, PAE’s current portfolio includes capabilities in critical facility infrastructure, aviation, logistics, training, range operations and national security solutions, to support complex missions for customers around the world. Today, the approximately 15,000 members of our global workforce perform with excellence and dedication in roughly 60 countries, on all seven continents, in some of the world's most challenging regions. We attribute our success to the quality of our work and the integrity and high ethical standards that define our business operations. PAE is headquartered in Arlington, Va.
PAE Global Logistics and Stability Operations (GLSO) has an exciting opportunity for Junior Financial Analysts, at our Arlington, VA headquarters. PAE is seeking recent college graduates who are interested in starting their career at a leading firm in government services around the world. The available positions include roles in our Business Operations (Financial Management), Global Supply Chain and Contracts teams.
Typical responsibilities include:
• Work with our globally dispersed team to develop financial forecasts
• Help the company achieve financial targets and better support our customers
• Identify performance issues and prepare recommendations for management action
• Present your work and findings to senior leaders in the organization
• Support the entire lifecycle of our projects and get a view into the full scope of the financial and operational performance of the business
• BS degree in a relevant field, such as business, accounting, finance, supply chain management preferred. Candidates will have 0 – 2 years of post-undergraduate experience.
• Demonstrates problem solving & analytical skills and strong capabilities in Microsoft software suites.
• Ability to develop effective working relationships through teamwork and influencing skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to express thoughts clearly and articulately
• Able to learn and synthesize financial and contractual concepts and apply this knowledge to your tasks
• Must be able to take direction and work independently
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.
Complete our survey to help us find more candidates like you! Click HERE at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F2XWFFF