Sava Senior Care Driver in Ashland, Wisconsin
Drives shuttle van or similar passenger vehicle to provide courtesy transportation to residents.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists residents to enter and leave vehicle.
- May secure residents' wheelchairs to restraining devices to stabilize wheelchairs during trip.
- Keeps vehicle clean, polished, and in good operating condition.
- May keep records of trips and behavior of passengers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must have valid state drivers' license. CDL may be required depending on state regulations
- Good driving record.
Physical Demands & Environment
Employee is required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, see, talk and hear. Employee will occasionally assist to lift and / or transfer patients weighing between 100 to 250 pounds. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions for the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job ID #:: 200795
Facility Name:: Ashland, Ashland, WI
Functional Area:: Nursing
Facility Address:: 1319 Beaser Ave.
Position Type:: Full-Time
Location:: Ashland, WI - 54806