AccuRounds Centerless Grinder - 2nd Shift in Avon, Massachusetts
AccuRounds is seeking a reliable andconscientious Centerless Grinder to grind external cylindrical or taperedsurfaces of rotating metal bars or work pieces to blueprint specifications,following instructions and applying knowledge of grinding procedures.
OVERVIEW AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interprets and understands blueprints and work instructions – both verbal and written.
- Analyzes problems and makes decisions.
- Inspects geometric dimensions, tolerances and process operations.
- Verifies conformance of dimensions to blueprint specifications using various inspection equipment.
- Sets up and operates surface grinders and other support equipment a plus.
- Uses statistical process control techniques.
- Performs daily preventive maintenance tasks.
- Seeks out and takes advantage of continuing education opportunities.
- Exhibits a positive attitude – the ability to communicate effectively and work well with team members.
- Prioritizes and execute tasks effectively in a quick response, lean environment – self-motivated.
- Understands Cincinnati Centerless Grinders and their functions
- Possesses basic to intermediate skill level in trigonometry.
NIMS Certification and/or MACWIC Certification preferred
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations