AccuRounds CNC Cylindrical Grinder - 2nd Shift in Avon, Massachusetts
AccuRounds is seeking a reliable and conscientious CNC Cylindrical Grinder who can set-up and operate multiple machines to grind mechanical components to blueprint specifications. Knowledge of several materials is required, including stainless steels, specialty alloys and plastics.
OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interpret and understand blueprints and work instructions – both verbal and written.
- Analyze problems and make decisions.
- Monitor the status, wear and efficiency of tools.
- Inspect geometric dimensions, tolerances and process operations.
- Verify conformance of dimensions to blueprint specifications using various types of inspection equipment.
- Set up and operate surface grinders and other support equipment a plus.
- Use statistical process control techniques.
- Perform daily preventive maintenance tasks.
- Seek out and take advantage of continuing education opportunities.
- Exhibits a positive attitude – the ability to communicate effectively and work well with team members.
- Prioritizes and executes tasks effectively in a quick response, lean environment – self-motivated.
- Understands CNC machines, control functions and their options.
- Possesses basic to intermediate skill level in trigonometry.
NIMS Certification and/or MACWIC Certification preferred.
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations