AccuRounds Facilities / Machine Maintenance Coordinator in Avon, Massachusetts
AccuRounds is seeking a reliable and conscientious Machine Technician / Facilities Maintenance person who can troubleshoot and repair CNC mechanical, minor electrical, and hydraulic equipment. Some light carpentry, plumbing and facility wide maintenance is required. Coordinates facility maintenance with outside vendors.
OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs work involving maintenance skills necessary to assemble, dismantle, replace, install, adjust, repair and otherwise maintain a variety of CNC machinery and equipment types.
- Maintains building structures in accordance with applicable maintenance and safety procedures.
- Troubleshoots, repairs, aligns, calibrates, inspects, tests, installs and maintains CNC machinery, equipment, physical structure, plumbing and pipe and electrical systems in industrial establishment environment directly or with vendor involvement.
- Evaluates, develops, implements and refines preventive and predictive programs (reviewing TPM content, frequency and effectiveness, creating new TPM’s); and maintains high percentage of up-time on all production related equipment; creates maintenance procedures; implements a precision maintenance process; troubleshoots equipment failures; uses history to provide data based recommendations for equipment replacement and/or upgrades.
- Manages recycling initiatives and waste.
- Demonstrates initiative and independent judgment in the design, construction and repair of equipment and facility from diagrams,drawings, schematics, work orders, etc.
- Monitors stock levels for maintenance supplies.
- Maintains functional knowledge of OSHA Regulations and RCRA requirements as applied to a machine shop environment.
- Seeks out and takes advantage of continuing education opportunities.
Exhibits a positive attitude – the ability to communicate effectively and work well with team members.
Prioritizes and execute tasks effectively in a quick response, lean environment – self-motivated.
Basic computer knowledge (Outlook, Word, Excel).
Knowledge of basic welding technique is a plus.
- NIMS Certification and/or MACWIC Certification preferred.
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations