Cendyn Advertising Operations Coordinator in Boca Raton, Florida
Advertising Operations Coordinator
The Advertising Operations Coordinator is a key role in the Cendyn ecosystem. This is a fast-paced and detail-oriented position requiring the ability to communicate trafficking related issues for our Accounts and Strategy team.
This role will be responsible for setting up and trafficking advertisements and monitoring their delivery across ad exchanges, publishers and networks. We’re looking for a precise, detail oriented individual that loves delivering a high quality output.
- Traffic and QA html 5/image creatives, tracking pixels, and 3rd party ad tags from multiple vendors
- Provide in-depth support for creative management tools, troubleshooting 3rd party reporting discrepancies, and testing rich media creatives
- Act as point of contact for internal teams regarding proprietary ad trafficking technology, implementation, and maintenance
- Implement brand safety measures for campaigns and provide support to internal teams
- Look for ways to convert complex manual activities into repeatable and scalable processes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Understanding of digital advertising, ad servers, and creative tags
- Creative problem solving and a strong attention to detail
- Able to maintain accuracy and meet deadlines in high-volume crunch periods
- Experience troubleshooting ad tags utilizing various development tools
- Experience with rich media technologies, real time bidding, ad exchanges, and 3rd party ad servers such as DART/DFA, Adara, TripAdvisor, FBX, etc.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com