Cendyn Digital Marketing Coordinator in Boca Raton, Florida
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Cendyn currently has a Digital Marketing Coordinator position open in our digital marketing and advertising department. This is an entry level position, and the ideal candidate will have a strong passion for digital marketing as it relates to analysis and reporting, great project management skills, excellent technical credentials, and hands-on experience implementing strategic, analytical initiatives in the digital space. An expertise in using tools to identify trends, research anomalies/questions, and build ongoing and ad hoc reports is critical.
As a valued member of an experienced digital marketing team that designs, executes, measures, optimizes and adjusts marketing strategies across multiple online channels such as display, social media, paid search, SEO, and email, the ideal candidate will be expected to support critical planning processes including collaboration on the overall media strategy and budget, building of key reports, data analysis and campaign optimization. Utilizing research tools and concepts related both to digital marketing and the hospitality industry, the digital marketing coordinator will bring forth new recommendations based on market research & campaign performance data. The applicant should be resourceful and have a strategic mindset with strong analytical skills.
This position will support the Digital Marketing Analyst and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Building custom audiences utilizing data sets
• Developing insights from complex and diverse data sets
• Optimizing display campaigns across multiple platforms
• Conducting research and analyzing market data to identify trends/opportunities
• Supporting the digital advertising team through primary and secondary research and analysis of company data: markets, target audience, opportunity audiences, competition, media mix, product mix, seasonality etc.
• Communicating data and insights through compelling reports and presentations, both internally and to the client
• BA or BS from accredited college or university (MBA a plus)
• Digital and/or hospitality marketing experience is helpful, but not required for this entry level position
• Hands-on experience with industry standard optimization and management tools: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, any of the major ad servers and/or DSPs is helpful, but not required for this entry level position
• Google certification a plus
• Highly motivated and willing to work closely within a team structure
• Able to problem solve, prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time effectively
• Detail-oriented with an analytical approach to achieving objectives.
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and presentation.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office applications, with a focus on Excel and Power Point
• Cendyn, based in Boca Raton, Florida, is a national leader in providing online marketing and managed software services to both independently owned and major brand hotels and resorts in the US and internationally.
• Established in 1996, Cendyn is a full-service digital sales and marketing agency whose solutions are used by more than 18,000 hotel and travel destinations worldwide. Our clients include Trump Hotel Collection, Rosewood Hotels and Resorts, KSL Resorts, The Breakers, Marriott and other chains and independent properties.