Cendyn Digital Media Analyst in Boca Raton, Florida
We are looking for an experienced Digital Media Analyst. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for digital marketing, great project management skills, excellent technical credentials, and hands-on experience implementing optimization tactics in the digital space.
As a valued member of an experienced digital marketing team, the Digital Media Analyst collaborates on the design, execution, measurement, and optimization of integrated marketing strategies across multiple online channels, including: Display, Paid Search, SEO, Email, Mobile and Social Media. They own the critical media planning processes for their client portfolio and are ultimately responsible for presenting their findings as media plans and detailed optimization strategies.
- Building custom audiences utilizing data sets
- Developing insights from complex and diverse data sets
- Optimizing display campaigns across multiple platforms
- Conducting research and analyzing market data to identify trends/opportunities
- Supporting the digital advertising team through primary and secondary research and analysis of company data: markets, target audience, opportunity audiences, competition, media mix, product mix, seasonality etc.
- Making decisive recommendations based on findings
- Communicating data and insights through compelling reports and presentations, both internally and to the client
- BA or BS from accredited college or university (MBA a plus)
- 3+ years of digital and/or hospitality marketing experience
- Hands-on experience with industry standard optimization and management tools: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, any of the major ad servers and/or DSPs
- Google certification a plus
- Highly motivated and willing to work closely within a team structure
- Able to problem solve, prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time effectively
- Detail-oriented with an analytical approach to achieving objectives.
- Exceptional communication skills â both written and presentation.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office applications, with a focus on Excel and Power Point