Focus on the Family Room Attendant/Housekeeper in Branson, Missouri
The Housekeeper position exists to provide stewardship for all aspects of housekeeping.
- Maintains the cleanliness of Cottages/Guest Rooms; general cleaning of bedroom, bathroom, sitting area; Outer Area of deck, porch, rockers, and shutters
- Maintains the cleanliness of Grace Chapel; general cleaning of upstairs chapel area, bathroom, and entry, and downstairs area counseling room, bathrooms, stairs, and sink area
- Maintains the cleanliness of the Hospitality Center; general cleaning of floors, windows, bathroom, and counseling rooms
- Is sensitive to know when areas are off limits for cleaning due to noise
- Does laundry, as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
Working Environment/Physical Requirements:**
- Must be able to pass a Post Offer Prehire Physical Exam
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Exposure to various conditions such as cleaning chemicals, fumes, dust, and bodily waste
- Frequently requires bending, kneeling, crouching and reaching
Exemplifies Ephesians 5:1-2, “Therefore be imitators of God as dear children and walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us...”
Pursues the Great Commission given by Jesus Christ in Matthew 28:19-20, “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ; maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Focus; adheres to the Standard of Moral Conduct and Statement of Faith; upholds Focus on the Family's ministry in prayer
Prays personally for Focus on the Family’s staff and constituents and may occasionally lead in a public prayer
Demonstrates behaviors aligned with FOF core values
- Must be detail oriented, dependable, self-motivated
- Must have an even temperament that allows for working in a high-pressure, high-visibility environment
Skills, Abilities, and Special Talents/Gifts:**
- Ability to read and follow printed and verbal instructions
- Ability to work independently with very little immediate supervision
- High School or equivalent
- Must attend and maintain Chemical Training Certification
There is no relocation offered for this position. Local candidates will be considered first.**
Internal candidates will be given first consideration for this position.
After you have applied, please submit a Statement of Faith and Ministry Evaluation. These forms can be found by clicking this link.
The starting salary for this position is $10.00 per hour.
**Focus on the Family is a non-profit, 501(c)3 religious organization dedicated to helping families thrive.
Tracking Code: 796-450
Job Location: Branson, Missouri, United States
Position Type: Temporary
Salary: 10.00 - USD