Entegee Netbackup Support Administrator - 53704597 - CH in Brea, California
Netbackup Support Administrator - 53704597 - CH
Job Code: 53704597Job Location: Brea, CACategory: Software EngineeringLast Updated: 10/17/2016Apply Now!
Looking for an Analyst to support the Backup Team, this candidate will require a solid technical member supporting of enterprise systems infrastructure. The incumbent will work closely with business, application, and IT technology infrastructure teams to ensure systems support, data protection, storage management, setting up backup, as well as responding to break fix, change requests, and project assignments.
Required qualifications include:
• B.S Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years with NetBackup Top Priority*.
• Second most important skill needed is Avamar (EMC) and DataDomain
• Advanced knowledge of Unix/Linux
• Considered a PLUS of they have
• Linux, VMware, and Windows Server concepts, particularly as related to storage.
• Basic Scripting skills – Powershell, Unix/Linux.is considered a plus
• Knowledge of cloud backup and archive leading practices including virtual appliance deployment
• Knowledge of Data Center networks, routing, switching, firewalls and site to site connectivity.
• Ability to diagnosis and resolve production issues in a fast paced environment while adhering to IT processes and methodologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53704597CH
Equal Opportunity Employer