Sanofi Group Senior Analyst Treasury in Bridgewater, New Jersey
Senior Analyst Treasury
Senior Analyst Treasury - Payment Factory
Sanofi, an integrated global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on
patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions,
human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and the new Genzyme.
At Sanofi US, we are committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by career, life and health.
Headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ, Sanofi US is part of a leading global healthcare company that is dedicated to
health and driving back disease by making innovative medicines accessible to people around the world.
Our extensive research and development efforts address key health care challenges in cardiology, oncology, and internal
medicine, as well as metabolic diseases and central nervous system disorders.
Sanofi US, along with the other US affiliates, Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur, Merial and Chattem, employs more than 17,000
people across the country.
Commitment is our Strength. Ready to grow together.
Sanofi US endeavors to make our career center accessible to any and all users. If you are experiencing difficulty and
assistance applying online, please call 1-800-207-8049 Option 7, then Option 3.
Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a
culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race;
color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex,
gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for
military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to
submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Senior Analyst will support the daily cash management activities of the North America Payment Factory, with
responsibilities as follows:
- Ensure payment flows are timely funded by headquarters as well as maintaining minimum idle balances in the bank
- Daily bank account reconciliation as well as for Payment Factory accounting activities; ensuring related G/L accounts are
reconciled in a timely manner;
Provide support to affiliates regarding inquiries, payment issues, and bank account information; Coordinate with banks
follow-up on issues resolution with banks;
- Support Payment Factory monthly closings and reporting;
- Maintain process and procedures in relation to the Payment Factory including their compliance with Sarbanes Oxley as
well as Internal Controls requirements;
- Maintain Payment Factory dashboard and KPIs to report on a monthly basis Payment Factory performance and evaluate
this performance against Service Level Agreements with affiliates;
- Prepare bank fee analysis and manage cross charges to affiliates.
This position will also assist with the establishment of the consolidated daily cash position and process required
Fed wire and foreign currency payments for all North American business units accurately and timely; maintain bank
account services, banking resolutions and signature cards; assist in preparation of key performance indicators;
Other responsibilities may include the processing of customer check deposits remotely, assisting in identification and adoption of
industry best practices, F-BAR reporting, and other duties and/or projects as requested by management
- BA or BS degree in an Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of experience within the field of Treasury Operations/ Cash Management / In-house banking, in a multinational
Preferred Qualifications :
- Knowledge and experience in working with treasury management systems (i.e. SunGard ICMS), major banking systems
(i.e. Citidirect and Bank of America CashPro);
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Job Posting: Sep 19, 2016, 1:14:59 PM
Job Type: Regular
Employee Status: Regular