MasterCard Consultant, Business Analyst in Brisbane, Australia
Who is MasterCard?
We are the global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Business Analyst
Consultant, Business Analysis
- This role is part a team providing the business analysis required to support the development of a global payment gateway product.
- In this role, you will work collaboratively with agile software development teams to analyse business requirements and deliver high quality features that meet customer expectations.
- You will apply your highly honed analysis skills to understand business needs, identify what needs to be done, and establish a common understanding of requirements with key stakeholders.
- Your analysis skills may be applied to a range of challenges including complex new roadmap features, system integrations, software maintenance items, and specific customer requests.
- Do you enjoy working within a fast-paced, collaborative team environment?
- Are you able to influence others and solve problems pragmatically?
- Do you have strong attention to detail and enjoy figuring out exactly how things work?
- Analyse business, data, and system interface requirements for roadmap features, system integrations, software maintenance items, or specific customer requests.
- Work with development teams, software architects, product management, and external groups to ensure a clear understanding of business needs and the software application context.
- Communicate clearly and concisely (both verbally and in the written form) so that problems are effectively analysed, and outcomes agreed.
-Support development of user and release documentation
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Business, or a related discipline.
- Proven ability to analyse software requirements, model business processes/workflows, and align software requirements to business strategy.
- Proven experience working with software engineering teams, preferably in an agile environment, to collaboratively deliver working software.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex software systems, and communicate effectively with technical specialists.
- Proven capacity to balance your work across multiple projects/work streams while still meeting deadlines.
- Possess exemplary written and oral communication skills (English language)
- Able to negotiate requirements and build effective relationships with stakeholders
- (Desirable) Finance or Payment Industry experience
- (Desirable) eCommerce and/or ePOS payment gateway experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: R-39871