Entegee 1st Shift TIG Welder - 53663352 - BM in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
1st Shift TIG Welder - 53663352 - BM
Job Code: 53663352Job Location: Brooklyn Park, MNCategory: Inventory & PurchasingLast Updated: 10/21/2016Apply Now!
• TIG Welders with 2 years’ minimum experience in a manufacturing environment
• Near perfect coined TIG welds on aluminum and or stainless. Thickness range is .090” to 1”
• Must be proficient reading blueprints
• Must be able to read a tape measure
• Must have small hand tools. Tape measure, hammer, squares, 12” crescent wrench, pliers, Allen wrenches, Phillips and straight screwdrivers.
• Must be willing to work overtime.
• Must be timely and have near perfect attendance.
• Must be a team player.
• All testing will be performed on Miller Dynasty 350 welders. Testing will be performed on site and in several positions.
• Set up skills will be tested.
• Basic knowledge of wire feed welding required/testing optional and at our discretion.
• Lean experience a plus
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53663352BM
Equal Opportunity Employer