Entegee 3rd Shift - Equipment Support Technician - 53499321 - BM in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
3rd Shift - Equipment Support Technician - 53499321 - BM
Job Code: 53499321Job Location: Brooklyn Park, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/21/2016Apply Now!
*THIS IS A 3RD SHIFT EQUIPMENT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN POSITION *
Provide primary support to Manufacturing Operations by performing a variety of moderately complex duties in a technical area requiring judgment in methods and ability to interpret test results. Provide recommendations for improvement in processes and/or products and support plans to maintain lean production / Cell Operation System. Provide sustaining production line support. Work with minimal supervision on the 3rd shift under direction of Principal Manufacturing Engineer or Principal Technician or Manufacturing Operations Supervisor.
• Respond to production equipment issues on the floor in a timely manner. Troubleshoot and repair equipment as necessary.
• Complete and document regularly scheduled preventative maintenance on production equipment.
• Under the direction of Engineering, initiate changes to improve equipment capability, reliability and repeatability. Suggest equipment upgrades/modifications to improve quality/yield and reduce waste in manufacturing operations.
• Design or complete non-original hardware/software/test procedures/ process design from concept description or incomplete engineering documents.
• Perform processes or conduct tests from non-detailed instructions to verify the functionality of hardware/software/test procedures/process designs.
• Assess device, process or material performance against established standards or specifications and troubleshoot problems by identifying the source of the problem and the procedure to correct it.
• Interpret results and write and/or present clear, accurate reports of findings.
• Establish and maintain contacts with various suppliers to allow for proper evaluation and selection of new parts/equipment/materials.
• May handle hazardous/non-hazardous waste by properly placing identified hazardous/non-hazardous wastes created by job tasks into supplied satellite collection containers and moving satellite collection containers to designated storage area.
• Provide training to personnel within/outside immediate functional area in the functional activities of the group.
• Computer skills - Excel, Word
• Verbal skills - Report out on issues and ideas
• Technical writing skills - Engineering reports
• Problem solving
• Knowledge of equipment automation
• Negotiation skills
• Delegation skills
• Analytical & Problem Solving skills, preferable using the DMAIC/A3 methodology
• Presentation skills
• Knowledge of PLCs, Robots, Leak testers, UV Dispensing systems, Ultrasonic Welding, Centrifuges
Physical Job Requirements:
• Must be able to handle and work with Two Part Urethane Adhesives, UV cure Adhesives, IPA and Acetone.
• Work on 3rd shift to support manufacturing operations
• Ability to gown appropriately and work in a clean room for extended periods of time
• Sit/Stand for extended periods of time
• Less than 10% travel
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53499321BM
Equal Opportunity Employer