Entegee Deck Builder/Assembly - 53735465 - JL in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Deck Builder/Assembly - 53735465 - JL
Job Code: 53735465Job Location: Brooklyn Park, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/18/2016Apply Now!
• Operates conventional equipment and hand tools to fabricate platforms
• Applies knowledge of machine shop theory and procedures, shop mathematics, machinability of materials, and layout techniques
• Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
• Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines and tables
• Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls as required.
• Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings
• Verifies conformance of finished workpiece to specifications, using appropriate precision measuring instruments. In addition, performs First Article Inspection on all custom machining and submits results to Lead prior to production
• Fits and assembles parts into complete assembly, using jigs, fixtures, hand tools, and power tools
• Verifies dimensions and alignment of assembly, using appropriate measuring instruments.
• Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems
• Follows all safety procedures outlined in safety manual when performing tasks
• Maintains a clean and organized work area
• Attention to detail, deadline-oriented with the ability to multi-task
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with others, both inside and outside the organization
• Must be well organized and have a strong work ethic
• Must project professionalism and courtesy
• Ability to recognize continuous process improvement opportunities
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53735465JL
Equal Opportunity Employer