Entegee Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor - 53612633 - TF in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor - 53612633 - TF
Job Code: 53612633Job Location: Brooklyn Park, MNCategory: MgmtLast Updated: 10/10/2016Apply Now!
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor to oversee the North American manufacturing engineering team. This Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor will be responsible for the development of lean methods, tooling and fixturing in new product launches.
• Oversee a team of Manufacturing Engineering Technicians.
• Lead LEAN initiatives at North American production sites.
• Key process owner for the procedures that pertain to the development and documentation of manufacturing methods.
• Research and recommend new and innovative manufacturing techniques such as innovation efforts that focus on conducting detailed feasibility studies for proposed equipment and systems.
• Develop strategies for ensuring that the North American product integration teams have the needed skills, team collaboration and project management initiatives to support the flawless launch of new products.
• Collaborate with Engineering, Research and Development, Technical Services and Operations teams on efforts to address product related issues that may require critical solutions.
• Perform other assignments as directed by leadership.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science.
• 5 years of applicable experience in Manufacturing and Engineering.
• Strong engineering skills including root cause analysis, data analysis and product design.
• Exceptional experience in LEAN or Six Sigma.
• Previous experience with light manufacturing is a plus.
• Previous supervisory experience preferred.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53612633TF
Equal Opportunity Employer