West Suburban Medical Center Director of Client Solutioning in California, California
Director of Client Solutioning (Job Number: 1605050857)
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health Solutions is a leading healthcare business process management services provider working to improve operational performance for more than 600 clients so they can support financial improvement, enhance the patient experience, and drive value-based performance. Through our revenue cycle management, patient communications, and value-based care solutions, we empower healthcare decision makers—hospitals, health systems, physicians, self-insured employers, and payers—to better connect every point of care and wellness management. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Conifer Health Solutions is currently hiring for a Director of Client Solutioning.
This role is responsible for working within the Client Implementations Programs to ensure all new client implementations are solutioned accurately with corresponding implementation plans, proper resourcing and durations. The Director, Client Solutioning will work closely with Sales, Practice Leads, Client implementation Office, product and service specialists and the Client to define the solution, scope, projected level of effort and duration for all new contracts that require implementation services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
· Work closely with Sales and the Practices leadership on all new opportunities in the pipeline that require product or services to be implemented. This includes defining the solutions to meet client needs, participation in the creation of statements of work, resource planning, timelines, durations and costs in partnership with the Client Implementations Office and providing direction among multi-faceted teams to establish successful solution approach
· Work with Sales and the Practice leadership as a product functionality expert and best methods to bundle solutions for clients and implement them. Collaborate with teams with regard to structuring Conifer’s best approach with clients and lead development of deal structure from product/service implementation perspective
· Build and maintain solutioning standard deliverables for the different product and services suites and work closely with implementations portfolio leadership to continually improve the ease and accuracy of implementations. This includes level of effort by product, data load and all required implementation resources; statements of work adherence, implementation timelines, client and Conifer responsibilities by activity
· Support (should this be “Lead”?) the transition from Lead to Sales to the Implementation Project Managers for all approved deals and signed contracts. This ensures a clear understanding of what was signed in the client contract and what is required by the implementations team. Act as a quality control expert
· Support the product teams by providing client requested enhancements to them for assessment and potential product roadmap scheduling and planning
· Assist as an implementations solution expert to the Practices to support add-on business with existing clients
· Perform other relevant duties based upon request and experience
· Demonstrate commitment to providing customer-focused quality service
· Respond to critical internal requests within agreed upon timeframes
If direct report positions are listed below, the following responsibilities will be performed in accordance with guidelines, policies and procedures and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Direct Reports Client Solutions Managers and Analysts as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· 5-7 years’ experience working with clients and implementation managers
· 5-7 years of client facing experience in solutioning, analysis and requirement development
· Demonstrated solutioning, analysis and problem solving skills and the ability to develop, deploy and maintain processes and methodologies
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all sales, practices, implementation members and stakeholders; must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
· Proven ability to build collaborative relationships
· Ability to multi-task
· Strong working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word and SharePoint
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
· 4 year college degree in Mathematics, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or related area; MBA preferred
· 10 or more years’ experience in Healthcare preferably with significant exposure to data analytics, population health, clinical integration, health plan operations and/or at-risk contracting
· Proven success in client solution architecture and client implementation on a large scale.
· Understanding of market, trends, competition and challenges within the healthcare environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
· Ability to travel
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Office Work Environment
· Hospital Work Environment
· Client Work Environments
Approximately 25% travel may be required
Primary Location: California
Organization: Conifer Value Based Care