Illinois Tool Works, Inc. Laboratory & Sales Administrator in Carol Stream, Illinois
Laboratory & Sales Administrator at ITW
ITW Fluids North America is seeking a Laboratory & Sales Administrator for their Carol Stream, Illinois location.
Laboratory & Sales Administrator will provide administrative support for the Technical Department’s infrastructure requirements and workflows. He/She will report to the Technical Director and collaborate with other team members inside and outside of the technical department to support enterprise strategy and initiatives.
ITW Fluids North America is an industry leader in the development and production of scientifically advanced Mold Release Agents, Metalworking Fluids, Rust Preventatives, Lubricants and Cleaners. By staying on the forefront of industrial and technical development, ITW Fluids North America offers their customers innovative products that improve their productivity and profitability. The company is based in Carol Stream, Illinois (suburb of Chicago) and is a business unit in the ITW Fluids Division. Visit our websites at itwfluidsna.com for more information.
Core Responsibilities :
• Organization and maintenance of Microsoft SharePoint system.
• Creation and maintenance of Bills of Materials for new, reformulated, and existing products.
• Oversight of Engineering Change Order system.
• Support of lab activities with NAV ERP system, including entry and updating costing of formulas and products.
• Maintenance and tracking of lab calibrations.
• Creation and maintenance of batch cards, control plans, safety data sheets from technical input of lab staff.
• Completion and organization of regulatory and compliance documentation.
• Document control and logging.
• Maintenance and tracking of lab inventories.
• Back-up administrator on SalesForce.com, CRM tool.
• Must be able to foster, communicate and exemplify the values of ITW; act with integrity and trust, operate with simplicity, treat everyone with respect, take shared risk.
• Comprehensive Medical & Dental Plan with a Wellness Program
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
• 401k Matching Program and a Company Contribution Retirement Plan
• Vacation and 11 paid holidays
• 3:1 Matching Program to charitable organizations
• Employee Discount Programs
• And more
Skills and Competencies :
High School diploma or equivalent. Associates degree a plus.
Technical Administrative experience, in a lab/manufacturing environment a plus.
Fluent in the use of Microsoft Office programs, Outlook and SharePoint. Proficient with current technology. Advanced skills in Excel and Access.
Experience with use of ERP systems (NAV a plus)
Experience with Quality Management Systems.
Experience with CRM tool (SalesForce.com) a plus.
Familiarity with HMIS and GHS.
Proven capability establishing good relationships and contributing in a team environment.
Detailed oriented, thorough and organized. Able to multi-task and perform duties independently.
Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and communication skills with varying levels of company personnel.
Represent self and company professionally.
Qualified candidates only need apply by submitting resume and salary expectations. Pre-employment, post offer drug screen, basic physical, and background check required on selected candidate. EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled.
This job description should not be construed to include every function or responsibility that may arise. Successful candidates will perform tasks as assigned or as deemed necessary in the course of day to day operations.