G6 Hospitality Director, RMO Systems in CARROLLTON, Texas
Director, RMO Systems
TX - CARROLLTON
First Open Date:
The individual occupying this position must be able to perform essential job functions set forth below with or without reasonable accommodation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Plan, direct and execute G6 Revenue Management System (RMS) – Systems Administration for the Motel 6 and Studio 6 brands.
• Ensure work processes and system support functions are appropriate and effective to successfully support the product and users including all user administration functions.
• Gather, analyze, document and validate business and/or technical needs and translates these into requirements for technology solutions.
• Create learning programs and marketing/communication materials to support G6 RMS technology solutions, including coordination with associated training, marketing and/or operational groups. Support execution of application functionality tests and pilots across the Enterprise. Facilitate training of technology solution to end users.
• Manage programs to respond to user issues including the escalation process with the Service Desk and IT Departments.
• Coordinate RMS development and deployment activities with the G6 PMO group, other internal IT Teams as well as external vendors.
• Define, develop and distribute revenue management data and analytics reporting. Develop specialized analytical tools and models related to unit level performance analysis or enterprise reporting.
• Travel up to 20% of time
• Maintain attention and concentration for extended periods.
• Work outside normal business hours, as necessary or assigned
• Self -directive and has the ability to multi-task
• Operates and responds to activities in a fast paced environment
• Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to work collaborative across the enterprise
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Demonstrated advanced level of strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities and work independently required.
• Utilize effective verbal and written communication skills to convey concepts, systems, and procedures.
• Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to work independently on projects of high complexity with minimal supervision.
• Understanding of revenue management technology systems including dynamic pricing components and rules-based revenue management applications.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3-5 years hospitality revenue management or related business experience, preferred
• Ability to understand how a technology solution contributes to solving business challenges.
• Must be an experienced desktop application user and must be comfortable coaching others in technology usage.