G6 Hospitality HR Data Representative in CARROLLTON, Texas
HR Data Representative
TX - CARROLLTON
First Open Date:
The HR Data Representative position is responsible for the timely and accurate data entry and maintenance of confidential Team Member information into G6 Hospitality’s Human Resource System (HRS) application, PeopleSoft as well as supporting HR Corporate leaders with functional projects.
• Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the individual occupying this position. This is a representative list of the general duties, and it is not intended to be all-inclusive.
– Review and process source documents (primarily Change of Status forms) for accuracy and completeness. Research and resolve missing or inconsistent data contained in source documents timely. Maintain accurate and up-to-date data Team Member data.
– Provide primary data entry services for G6 Hospitality Corporate and Reservations, G6 Hospitality Corporate, and Motel 6/Studio 6 brands.
– Ensure that data transactions are in compliance with company policies and procedures which govern the given transaction (i.e., rehires, pay rate changes, promotions, etc.).
– Ensure complete confidentiality of the data collected and maintained. Confidentiality reaches beyond the PeopleSoft HCM application to also include all desktop computers and paperwork in all Human Resources work areas.
– Active participant in improving processes related to data collection, data management and general reporting.
– Submit and track team member changes for new hire, transfer, term, notifications
– Human resources support for functional projects, creating and managing project plans and follow up items
– Assist with meeting set up for function activities ( service awards, HR roundtable)
– Generate statistical reports as required and distribute (as defined by report needs) to internal and external clients.
– Responsible for developing simple ad-hoc queries (with less than 4 table joins) to address unique data concerns, requests from managers or department heads
– Maintain appropriate records (hard and soft copies), files and documentation as required by regulatory bodies and/or by the. Director, Payroll
– Work with other members of the HR team to provide administrative support on departmental projects. As such, each representative must maintain the ability to post and retrieve documents from the G6 Hospitality Shared Drive to successfully perform this job task.
– All other duties as needed or required
• Job Requirements:
– Maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
– Able to work with independence and prioritize work between HR\Payroll
– Strong interpersonal, verbal, written communication skills (ability to work with Exec. Assts and EC exposure)
– Basic knowledge of Work, PowerPoint, Excel
– Read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other Team Members
– Communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other Team Members
– Multi-task and prioritize workload
– Work within the appropriate level of independence
– Function in a fast-paced environment
– If applicable, ability to travel for meetings with customers, vendors, other Team Members, and/or other business necessities
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Education - High school diploma or GED certificate.
2 yrs experience
• Skills -
o Computer literacy and strong data entry skills (alpha and numeric, 10-Key by touch preferred) are required.
o Knowledge and experience with Microsoft products (Excel, Outlook and Word) and with the PeopleSoft HCM application (release 8.3 minimum).
o Sound communication skills (written and verbal) are essential as the HR Data Representative interacts with all levels of Team Members across the organization.
o Basic conflict management and problem solving skills are an asset to incumbents of this position