Army National Guard Units (Title 32) Logistic Management Specialist in Centennial, Colorado
Army National Guard Units (Title 32)
1 vacancy in the following location:
- Centennial, CO
Work Schedule is Full Time - Permanent
Opened Thursday 10/13/2016 (11 day(s) ago)
** Closes Sunday 11/13/2016 (20 day(s) away)
Colorado National Guard Dual Status
Colorado National Guard Dual Status Technician Announcement Technicians are employed under the authority of Title 32 USC, Section 709, which states, in part, that technicians are to be employed in "the administration and training of the National Guard," and "the maintenance and repair of supplies issued to the National Guard."
The following documents are mandatory and need to be part of your application to be considered for this position
(YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING):
- HRO Application Checklist: Click Here
- A current Resume with Specialized Experience documented which includes mm/yy - mm/yy format
- Your DD FORM 214 (if available) or Service School Certificate awarding your MOS (see MOS listed)
- Transcripts (IF education is a requirement in the Specialized Experience OR if education can be substituted in lieu of Specialized experience, see below)
Current Enlisted members of the Colorado Army National Guard (COARNG).
COMPATIBLE MILITARY ASSIGNMENT
This position has a NGB compatible MOS assigned to it; all Dual-Status technicians are required to maintain MOS compatibility.
The compatible MOS' for this position are 92A, 92Y, or 92Z. Applicants are required to currently possess one of the compatible MOS'. Failure to maintain MOS compatibility can result in termination.
MAXIMUM MILITARY GRADE
MINIMUM MILITARY GRADE
This position is located in the G6. The purpose of this position is to function as the logistics manager of the organization and to serve as the organizational Property Book Officer (PBO) responsible for routine accomplishment and oversight of property accountability functions.
Develops, implements and evaluates the logistics and property accountability policies for the organization. Maintains property book accountability utilizing an automated system and related computer programs to account for property. Ensures compliance with the command supply discipline program, command maintenance discipline program, and other directed command inspection programs. Coordinates with the state level headquarters and subordinate units of the organization on the lateral transfer and/or turn in of excess property. Establishes quality procedures and oversees the edit of all property management source documentation. Provides guidance and funds management for all decentralized logistics funds. May be required to represent the National Guard and the unit Commander in the community. Provides technical guidance and assistance to all organizational logistic personnel pertaining to the accountability of all property assigned to the organization. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Occasional Travel
- Membership in the Colorado Army National Guard
- Must hold the grade of E-5 thru E-9
- Compatible Military Assignment MOS
- Participation in Direct Deposit is mandatory
- Submit All Required Documentation
Specialized experience will be used to determine qualifications for the announced position.
An applicants RESUME must provide, in detail, how they meet each specialized experience listed below.
It must be documented with "from (mm/yy)" and "to (mm/yy)" dates and description of the specialized experience.
If education or a degree is required as part of the "Specialized Experience", you must include transcripts.
DO NOT copy each bullet listed below word for word and place into your resume; you must describe your personal experience as it pertains to each bullet.
You will be immediately disqualified if you fail to include specialized experience in your resume.
*Must have at least *24months of Specialized Experience in each of the following:
Experience, education, or training involving detailed knowledge of organizations and their functions in logistical support (i.e., supply, maintenance, quality assurance, facilities).
Experience integrating actions of a variety of specialized support activities in order to meet program goals.
Experience interpreting and applying regulations, laws or practices.
Experience planning and organizing work assignments.
SUBSTITUTION OF EDUCATION FOR SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: (*If applicable, must include transcripts)
Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in any field leading to a bachelor's degree, in an accredited college or university, meets 6 months Specialized Experience.
Military skill set is determined by the designated MOS requirements. Upon selection, individuals must be assigned to a compatible military MOS in accordance with statutes and National Guard Bureau regulations and must obtain/maintain all requirements of the MOS.
Specific requirements are found in: references listed below, NGB Compatibility tables and your local Personnel section.
For positions requiring the operation for motor vehicle, candidates must have a valid state driver's license for the state in which they live or are principally employed.
For positions requiring a security clearance (Secret or Top Secret) the applicant must possess or be able to obtain a clearance within one year of appointment.
What To Expect Next
When this announcement closes, each application will be qualified and rated.
"Qualified" means that we will compare your experience with a standardized set of qualification criteria (Specialized Experience) for the particular position being announced.
"Rated" means, if there is more than one grade listed on this announcement, you will be found qualified at one of those grades according to the number of months experience you have listed.
If your application is found qualified, it will be rated accordingly and forwarded to the selecting supervisor.
If found not qualified, you will receive an email indicating that you were "not qualified".
The Federal government offers a number of exceptional benefits to its employees. The following Web address is provided for your reference to explore the major benefits offered to most Federal employees:
Failure to submit the required documents will be grounds for disqualification without further review
- *REQUIRED: *HRO Application Checklist: http://co.ng.mil/jobs/hro/default.aspx
- REQUIRED: A current Resume, providing military rank, email and TVA #
- REQUIRED:Specialized experience documented in your resume with mm/yy to mm/yy format
- REQUIRED:Your DD214 (if available) or Service School Certificate awarding your MOS
If substituting education for Specialized Experience, include transcripts
- You will be taken to the Application Manager to submit all required documents after you apply for this position.
- If you would like to inquire about joining the Colorado Army National Guard please contact (720) 250-1347.
- If you would like to inquire about joining the Colorado Air National Guard please contact Recruiting Office Supervisor at 720-847-9457.
- PCS funds are not available (unless otherwise stated).
- Be advised that if selected for a military technician position where membership in a reserve component is a condition of employment, your bonus may be terminated and may or may not be subject to recoupment. Questions pertaining to recoupment may be directed to the State Incentives manager at (720) 250-1337.
- AGR positions are not announced/applied for on USAjobs. Contact your respective AGR offices for instructions on how to apply for AGR positions.
- A security clearance may be required for this position. Please contact the selecting supervisor or state security manager with questions regarding clearances. (Failure to obtain/maintain a security clearance may be grounds for termination from the Technician program.)
- Unless stated otherwise: Must be fully qualified or able to obtain MOS within one year hire if this position is listed as immaterial against NGB compatibility requirements. If there is a compatible, required, or restricted MOS listed in this announcement - you will need that MOS to qualify for the position. If this position requires specific ASVAB scores, please contact the selecting supervisor with any questions.
- This position may be contingent on the vacancy of the incumbent even if not otherwise stated in this announcement. Please contact the HRO with any questions regarding hiring dates.
- Unless stated otherwise: If this position is posted as an Indefinite Technician it may be converted to Permanent without further competition. Please contact the HRO with any questions regarding employment status.
- Per ARNG-HRH Policy Memorandum #10-39, mandatory Full Time Staff (FTS) training is required within a year of hire as a condition of employment in vacancy announcements for both Technician and Active Guard Reserve positions. Failure of new FTS personnel to complete NGB prescribed courses at PEC within the first year of employment may be cause for reassignment to other full time positions or termination of their employment.
- Current COANG Technicians and AGRs hired for a position in which an MCR is required will remain in their current status unless/until the MCR is approved. In the event the MCR is not approved, they are accepting the position in their current status.
- We use E-Verify to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired.
Salary Range: $52,642.00 to $68,430.00 / Per Year
Series & Grade: GS-0346-09/09
Supervisory Status: No
Who May Apply: Current CO National Guard Membership is required
Control Number: 453271100
Job Announcement Number: TVA 16-244