Entegee 2nd Shift - Inspector - 53625422 - AD in Chandler, Arizona
2nd Shift - Inspector - 53625422 - AD
Job Code: 53625422Job Location: Chandler, AZCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/11/2016Apply Now!
Prefer inspection experience with cable harness, test equipment, and electronics assemblies. This is a 2nd shift position, but hours will start with several weeks training on 1st shift 6:00AM - 2:30PM.
Will monitor the flow of material and system hardware through the manufacture/test processes, in-process, final inspections, and system integration. Will inspect cable assemblies and other electrical and electro-mechanical assemblies to insure quality standards are met. Perform system and process audits. Collect data/documentation for customer review. Will use various tools including scales, tape measure, calipers, micrometers, microscopes, eye loops, and ring lamps. Other quality assurance duties and overtime as assigned.
• Must be familiar with aerospace mechanical and electronics systems and subsystems.
• Experience with inspection/fabrication of electro-mechanical assemblies, cable harness assemblies and soldering of electrical/electronic assemblies.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in inspection activities such as: In-Process, Final and First Article.
• Trained to the following industry standards: IPC-A-620 or equivalent, IPC-A-610, and J-STD-001.
• Read and interpret schematics, bill of materials, assembly drawings, inspection drawings or any other type of reference material required to perform tasks.
• Familiar with ESD counter measures.
• Must be able to lift and move part totes up to 40lb.
• A High School Diploma or General Education Degree, plus at least four years of related experience is required.
• US Citizenship required.
• Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and software for processing non-conformances (TipQA or equivalent).
• Certification in IPC-A-610, and J-STD-001, and IPC-A-620 preferred
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53625422AD
Equal Opportunity Employer