Sensata Technologies, Inc. Test Technician for TPMS-2 in Changzhou, China
1. Understand how to use test equipment & instruments in engineering lab
2. Follow work instruction to carry out test according to test specification from design engineer. Including all kinds of temperature/humidity test, salt spray test, function test, vibration test, pressure cycling test, EMC and electrical test, etc.
3. Follow CNAS17025 procedure, perform test and guarantee test result quality.
4. Lab equipment maintenance and log record.
5. Fixture design and setup to satisfy test requirement.
6. Engineer training and on the job training about test standard detail, equipment principle and calibration requirement, Labview code if necessary. Encourage and have good opportunity to learn and enhance yourself.
7. Daily lab maintenance, including lab documentation work.
8. Other temporary task from supervisor.
1 . Associate or Bachelor
2. Has engineering background, less than 2 years work experience.
3 . Careful, integrity, and procedure follower are must.
4. Good hands-on and self-learning capability is required.
5. Be skillful on office software include Word, Excel, PPT
6. Proper English communication capability in reading & writing is necessary.
7. Be able to keep good relationship and working atmosphere within company
8. Understand or have related experience with CNAS17025 is plus
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Our Vision is to be:
A world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and electrical protection
Satisfying the worlds growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment
A partner, employer, and neighbor of choice.
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.