Entegee Staff Accountant - 53461857 - AD in Chaska, Minnesota
Staff Accountant - 53461857 - AD
Job Code: 53461857Job Location: Chaska, MNCategory: AdminLast Updated: 09/29/2016Apply Now!
The Staff Accountant provides General Ledger accounting support to the finance department and management by implementing, interpreting and/or maintaining one or a combination of domestic and international General Ledger modules. The incumbent will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following major functions
• Point person for monthly journal entries, prepares, complies, distributes, etc.
• Point person for general ledger account reconciliations, prepares, complies, etc.
• Point person for performance of all intercompany transactions, reconciliations and payments.
• Facilitator of Sales Tax filings on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Coordination and verification of Fixed Asset purchases, including validation against Capital Budget items, done on a monthly basis.
• Preparation and submittal of monthly, quarterly, & annual reports to corporate office regarding specific GL account reconciliations and supplemental information used in consolidated corporate disclosures.
• Quarterly preparation of Royalties calculation and monthly/quarterly preparation of Commissions detail for quarterly payouts.
• Creation and Maintenance of quarterly Sarbanes-Oxley sign-off binder.
• Maintenance performed for the multiple GL Charts of Accounts as required.
• Analyzes, adjusts, and reconciles items of issue identified through Month end close review.
• Investigates actual to standard differences and identifies key drivers for analysis use by Accounting Manager and/or Sr. Financial Analyst.
• Assist with Capital Budgeting and Monthly Forecasting processes, as needed.
• Assists with analysis on fluctuations in product standard costs, variances, etc.
• Works with A/P and Sr. Financial Analyst on A/P issues, related to GL coding and alignment with Budgeted / Forecasted numbers.
• Works with A/R and Order Management personnel on A/R issues, related to Revenue Recognition and Deferred Revenue recording / reconciliation.
• Performs A/R Collection efforts (customer collection calls, emails, etc.) on an as needed basis and/or during cyclical downtime.
• Assists with process of annual product standard cost build for labor and overhead rates.
• Provide other tax support as required (R&D Tax credit calculation reporting).
• Provides support to departmental Senior Management and Corporate Management for detail data requests, some on a regular/weekly reporting basis and some on ad hoc basis.BR>
• Creation and Distribution of Monthly Management Reports, and ad hoc reporting as required.
• Specialty projects as assigned on as needed basis.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field or Associates degree, with experience.
• CPA candidates or license holders preferred but not required.
• Prefer some finance/accounting related experience, 2-5 years for the Associate degree, in a manufacturing environment recommended.
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel spreadsheet skills required.
• Experience with Oracle and/or Outlook Soft, Business Objects are a plus.
• Ability to easily adapt to changing requirements and environment.
• Teamwork skills and high level of professionalism required.
• Good communication skills, both oral and written, required.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced growth environment.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53461857AD
Equal Opportunity Employer