Stanley Black and Decker Packaging Handler in Chesterfield, Michigan
STANLEY Engineered Fastening, a Stanley Black & Decker Company, is a global leader in the development, manufacture, and sale of an extended line of metal and plastic fasteners and engineered fastening systems for commercial applications. We focus on total engineering solutions for end users' fastening requirements in the automotive, transportation, electronics, aerospace, machine tool, construction, and appliance industries. Our automotive division strives to lead the way with innovative solutions to ever changing customer challenges and opportunities. Within STANLEY Engineered Fastening's automotive division an opening is currently available for a Packaging Handler at our facility in Chesterfield, MI.
Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures, counts and boxes parts and makes necessary inventory transactions. Exercises some judgement in followng instructions and making minor decsisions. Calls supervisor's attention to any difficulties in operation. Occasionally required to instruct others in performing the packaging operations.
Esential Job Functions:
- Counts and boxes production utilizing scales, WeighPack, or similiar packaging equipment.
- Converts numbers into correct decimal value.
- Works from work order, using computers or scanners to make necessary inventory transactions.
- Uses hand trucks and industrial forklift trucks in order to move product.
- Maintains cleanliness of the department. Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form. Deals with problems involving several concrete variables in or from standardized situations.
- Add, subtract, multiply, divide all units of measure, and quickly convert numbers into correct decimal value.
Requisition Number: 42042BR
Title: Packaging Handler
Business: US - STANLEY Engineered Fastening
State / Country / Province: Michigan
No. of Positions: 1
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law