Robert Half-Accountemps Accountemps Financial Services Group Account Executive in Chicago, Illinois
Req ID: 102042
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Accountemps is looking for professionals with financial industry experience to join our recruiting team. Dividing your time between business development and recruiting functions, you will introduce our services to prospective clients, build upon existing client relationships, as well as recruit and place accounting professionals. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – contact us today!
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
Top Reasons to Work for Accountemps:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, coupled with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k) or deferred compensation.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 360 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Recruiting Manager.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies”. (March 18, 2013)
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Client development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for temporary and/or temporary-to-full-time staffing solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships; participate in local trade association and networking events to increase Healthcare Group’s presence in the local business community.
- Candidate development: Recruit, interview and match skilled healthcare administrative professionals with clients’ projects, temporary assignments and temporary-to-full-time opportunities; provide on-going communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction; uncover additional opportunities through contact with temporary professionals on assignment and client companies to grow our business and uncover job opportunities for our candidates.
- A degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Business Administration.
- MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- 3+ years of finance, accounting and/or banking experience preferred;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and any prominent General Ledger or ERP accounting package preferred.
- Knowledge and familiarity with accounting and finance department operations.
You may submit your application materials online or call1.800.474.4253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
Business Unit: Accountemps