PNC Banking Advisor I (MLO) in Cleveland, Ohio
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
M00807 Banking Advisor I (MLO)
Under direction of senior functional leadership/management, introduces and sells AMG banking products and services to internal and external clients. Ensures compliance with current banking policies and regulations.
Introduces and sells, while meeting with clients both inside and outside the office, less-complex products and services to high-net-worth clients.
Builds relationships with internal and external customers through the utilization of appropriate tools or technologies.
Makes day-to-day decisions in executing AMG banking transactions to ensure quality and efficiency.
Manages/monitors book of business to ensure client satisfaction, client retention and expansion of sales revenue.
OH - Cleveland
Banking Advisor I (MLO)
Line of Business:
Asset Management Group
OH001 - PNC Center - Cleveland
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
OH - Cleveland
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Sales Negotiating - Basic Experience
- Applies successful financial sale solutions to negotiation concepts and techniques; ability to negotiate successfully across the organization and with customers in a constructive and collaborative manner. Negotiate structures and closes customer sales.
Products and Services - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Problem Solving - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Basic Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Basic Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Basic Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Client Relationship Management - Basic Experience
- Knowledge and ability to determine and satisfy client needs and maintain a partnering relationship during engagements; includes influencing, communicating, presenting, facilitating, managing and developing others.
Cross-Selling - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of organizational strategies, tools and techniques for understanding the needs of customers; ability to utilize these to create additional sales.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
As a Banking Advisor I within PNC's Wealth Management Group, you will be based in Cleveland, Ohio.