Software Specialists Inc Sr. App Dev Systems Analyst in Columbia, South Carolina
Smart Cloud Control Desk v7.5 (SCCD)
- IBM® SmartCloud™ Control Desk is an IT Asset Management Solution that provides a single solution to multivendor, multi-platform IT environments. Applications to be implemented are Contracts, Procurement, Receiving, and Invoicing. (Maximo earlier version, enterprise asset management)
Searching for 2 to 3 years’ experience with SCCD v7.5.x
- Installation and upgrades
- Hands-on experience performing configurations (applicaton designer, workflows, field-level controls, escalations, Cron tasks, database configurations, automation scripts) for Smart Cloud Control Desk 7.5.x
- Skilled in applications for IT Asset Management in SCCD v7.5.x (PR, PO, Receiving, Contracts, Invoice)
- Experienced with SCCD v7.5.x Migration Manager
- Experience with ITIC, TADDM, TAD4D, TAD4Z and loading discovered data to SCCD 7.5.x
- Experienced with TDI for interfacing with legacy systems
Technical Environment skills:
Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic team environment consisting of team members from project management, technical areas, Business Analysts, customer subject matter experts and IBM consultants. Approximately 12 technical resources and 20+ non-technical resources.
- 20% Provide expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business. Conceive, design, and implement structures and programs to business systems software.
- 15% Act as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor, and change agent providing expertise and technical guidance on complex projects. Work closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to determine business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Ensure solutions are aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
- 15% Provide design recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy. Make recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations.
- 15% Perform analysis, design, programming, and implementation on systems and procedures to solve complex business or scientific problems. Develop enterprise-level applications and custom integration solutions. Evaluate complex interrelationships in immediate programming area to determine how changes in one program will affect another related area.
- 15% Develop programming and development standards. Devise new sources of data and develop new approaches and techniques. Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- 15% Provide guidance to lower level programmers/analysts. Lead, plan, organize, and/or coordinate complex projects or phases of large projects. Determine and resolve problems with other systems analysts, programmers, and systems users.
- 5% Test designed programs, verify logic, perform any necessary “debugging,” and write the documentation.
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
Pay Rate: 31.76 - 46.76