Randstad Executive Secretary in Columbus, Ohio
US$ 18 per hour
Monday, October 17, 2016
Please email resumes
Randstad USA Administration
Randstad has exciting NEW administrative opportunities! We are currently hiring an Executive Secretary to work at one of Columbus largest employers and a leader in the field of financial services and insurance.
Randstad is a $22.0 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 29,300 corporate employees and around 4,500 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Founded in 1960 and headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands, Randstad Holding nv is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam.
Randstad is on-site at one of Columbus largest Insurance Companies located in the Arena District. We are currently seeking an Executive Secretary to support top executives at our client s headquarters in downtown Columbus, Ohio.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Performs secretarial and administrative assistant assignments of a confidential nature in support of two VP s and business group.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries for management and staff. This includes logistics and travel itineraries for management and other staff, location selection, menus and food services, supplies, audio visual support, room set-up, etc.
- Maintains regular contact with internal and external senior management.
- Support multiple managers and their teams.
- Advises team members on company and department policies.
- Sets priorities, coordinates schedules, recommend solutions to routine and less complex situations that arise, and apply sound judgment in the day-to-day activities.
Working hours: Monday- Friday 8:30 am- 5:00 pm
The successful candidate will need to have 5-7+ years of Senior level assistant experience.
A proficiency in MS Outlook and MS Office are required. Candidates must also be able to type 50wpm+
Being proactive and dealing with ambiguity
Customer focus; executive presence & confidence
Problem solving and logistics
Priority setting, attention to detail
Informing, working with confidential information
Self-starter- comfortable initiating and executing on projects
Ability to learn new information quickly to become a subject matter expert
Works collaboratively and with a positive attitude *
Qualified candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.