HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Occupational Therapist Full Time/Days in Conroe, Texas
- Creates an environment and culture that enables Rehabilitation Services to fulfill the mission of the Hospital to meet or exceed its goals.
- Provides input into strategic development initiatives and is responsible for the implementation of the inpatient rehabilitation strategic plan.
- Responsible for the financial viability of Inpatient Rehabilitation Services, coordinating the submittal of accurate and timely billing and clinical information. Develops and strives for achievement of financial objectives, including the implementation of budgetary guidelines. Supports the Therapy Services Manager in managing the resources of Inpatient Rehabilitation Services in an ethical, viable manner. Provides input for the negotiation of rehabilitation specific rates in negotiated payment structures/contracts.
- In collaboration with the Medical Director and other clinical staff, assures the development of quality inpatient rehabilitation programming to meet market needs.
- Collaborates effectively with all members of the rehabilitation team within the inpatient rehabilitation unit.
- Works with the Therapy Services Manager to ensure the supply of appropriate resources to support the programs, services, organizational structure and staffing levels necessary for quality rehabilitation services. Coordinates as necessary with inpatient rehabilitation counterparts.
- Implements operations and processes to support, facilitate, and maintain uniform performance of inpatient care including documentation.
- Provides a safe, secure, and infection/hazard-free environment.
Supports the Therapy Services Manager in development, implementation, and monitoring of the quality management plan for inpatient rehabilitation services.
- The Occupational Therapist supports interdepartmental performance-improvement/customer satisfaction activities.
- Demonstrates high ethical standards in customer service through all interactions with the patients, families, coworkers, staff, other hospital departments, physicians, community and all others.
- Creates a high quality, professional clinical environment to facilitate the necessary recruitment of appropriate numbers of qualified staff.
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Occupational Therapy
· State licensure
· Direct inpatient rehab experience; one year or more preferred, involving extensive knowledge of rehab/criteria
· Excellent interpersonal skills/communication skills
· Excellent organization/time management skills
· Excellent customer service skills; professional appearance
· Experience in providing educational programs
Title: Occupational Therapist Full Time/Days
Location: Texas-Conroe-Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe
Requisition ID: 06437-62583