Entegee Engineering Change Specialist I - 53199985 - JA in Cookeville, Tennessee
Engineering Change Specialist I - 53199985 - JA
Job Code: 53199985Job Location: Cookeville, TNCategory: Mechanical EngineeringLast Updated: 09/23/2016Apply Now!
Summary: The Engineering Change Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day review, coordination, execution, distribution, verification, and documentation of engineering changes. The Engineering Change Specialist serves as a key quality control point for engineering change data by auditing engineering data for conformance to product release standards.
• Process the release of information associated with engineering changes.
• Research and analyze engineering data to ensure conformity to change management, business, and regulatory standards.
• Identify change dependencies and conflicts as required. Return detected deficiencies to the data owner.
• Maintain statistics of detected deficiencies by type and frequency. Provide activity reports as required on a weekly basis.
• Compose engineering change requests to facilitate regulatory and service releases.
• Teach others how to use product configuration data, tools, and processes.
• Provide subject matter expertise on change management standards, systems and processes.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis. Plan, communicate, and coordinate project change activity.
• Actively participate in change request review and technical team meetings.
• Identify and drive improvements that will make the change and configuration management process more efficient, reliable, and cost effective.
• BS degree. Design Engineering
• Entry level - 2 years’ experience in change management, auditing, quality control or a related discipline.
• CMII certification a plus.
• 3-5 years Engineering experience
• Filtration knowledge
Skills and Competencies:
• Familiarity with project management approaches and tools.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
• Firm decision maker able to enforce defined policies.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible.
• Excellent oral/written communications skills and customer focus.
• Strong attention to detail.
• MS Office: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Able to work in a very diverse environment
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53199985JA
Equal Opportunity Employer