Entegee Haeger Setup/Operator - 1st Shift - 53735923 - BM in Coon Rapids, Minnesota
Haeger Setup/Operator - 1st Shift - 53735923 - BM
Job Code: 53735923Job Location: Coon Rapids, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/21/2016Apply Now!
The Haeger Setup/Operator inserts pems or other hardware into parts fabricated from materials such as sheet metal, alloys, stainless steel, aluminum, and galvanized metal.
• 2-5 years Haeger setup/operator experience
• High School Diploma or GED
• Able to setup and fun a job without assistance and with few or no resets
• Able to read blueprints, take measurements, and follow written procedures
• Able to work in a fast paced environment, able to multitask, and able to manage priorities
• Knowledge of different types of hardware such as Standoff, Pem nuts, studs, and others
• Knowledge of working with different materials such as sheet metal, alloys, stainless steel, aluminum, and galvanized.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53735923BM
Equal Opportunity Employer