Entegee Metal Finisher - 1st Shift - 53501899 - MG in Coon Rapids, Minnesota
Metal Finisher - 1st Shift - 53501899 - MG
Job Code: 53501899Job Location: Coon Rapids, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/03/2016Apply Now!
The Finisher is required to efficiently polish parts to a quality finish within tolerance to specifications by using the full range of finishing tools.
• Grinds out burrs and sharp edges, using hand tools and portable grinders. (Class C)
• Finish part to specification (A and B critical surfaces) with hand tools portable grinders, Timesaver (Class B)
• Finish part to specification (A and B critical surfaces) with hand tools portable grinders, Timesaver, and Straight Liner. (Class C)
• Strong understanding in blue print reading/ geometric tolerance interpretation.
• Interprets drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine finish condition of work pieces, sequence of operations and set up requirements.
• Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventative maintenance (Lubricate) functions on equipment.
• Observe machine operation to detect malfunction such as worn or damaged finishing tools.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Varied finishing experience, grinding, tumbling etc.
• Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to the mission
• Flexible and able to multi-task; can work with an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53501899MG
Equal Opportunity Employer