Entegee Turret Operator - Weekend - 53281228 - BM in Coon Rapids, Minnesota
Turret Operator - Weekend - 53281228 - BM
Job Code: 53281228Job Location: Coon Rapids, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 09/19/2016Apply Now!
We have an opening for an experience Turret Operator for 2nd shift
• Set-up and operation of Turret Press
• Perform punching over a wide range of materials, diameters and shapes.
• Observe machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
• Routine and preventive maintenance.
• Operation of turret punch press to produce metal parts on a production basis.
• Machine experience (5 to 7 years), Amada Vipros, Apelio a plus
• Good math skills, Turret press programming a plus and must be mechanically inclined.
• Ability to use applied knowledge, determine tool position and order to maximize machine efficiency, adjust ram strokes and material stop gauges etc.
• Proficient with in process Inspection Quality Procedures.
• Be well organized and goal-oriented with a clear focus on quality, safety, efficiency and team-work.
• Must be dependable and have a positive attitude with the willingness to learn.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53281228BM
Equal Opportunity Employer