CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. ADV360 ERP Jr. Data Analyst in Dallas, Texas
ADV360 ERP Jr. Data Analyst
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Dallas, Texas, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Under general guidance of a Technical Lead, the proper candidate will design and develop technical ERP solutions for clients. He or she will also provide ongoing support for the solutions and project teams. The candidate will support the project team by providing architectural expertise and help resolve technical issues during the implementation phase of the project. The candidates primary function will be to establish the scope related to Conversions and Interfaces, then support the effort to deliver the projects technical requirements such as project schedule, software installation and configuration of the applications. This role requires an individual who has the ability to understand and absorb new and complicated concepts quickly, has excellent problem solving skills, and also has the ability to understand complex multi-tier integrated systems. The individual must be self-motivated and have the desire and work ethic to thrive and excel in a project-delivery work environment.
This candidate will also be responsible for fostering positive relationships with our client stakeholders, internal CGI stakeholders and local/global delivery teams.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
1) Develop and lead the technical conversion and interface strategy to successfully implement and deliver on time and on budget
2) Manage the day-to-day activities of the conversion and interface activities and ensure the coordination of deliverables is aligned with the project requirements
3) Ensure delivery best practices for architecture, development, and security are effectively followed across teams, as well as maintaining the quality deliverables of ADV360 ERP solutions
4) Work with the clients technical team and Advantage Delivery technical SME to plan, install, and configure enterprise applications to meet the contractual obligations and minimize risk for application availability
5) Responsible for providing technical support for functional and technical staff, including but not limited to:
a) Complex problem resolution when several systems/applications/servers are involved
b) SQL scripting support including complex joins and database links
c) What If scenarios involving proposed changes to operational or functional procedures
d) Detailed review of planned changes to existing infrastructure to determine the impact to the solutions and minimize risk
e) Review and approve script and procedures changes to minimize risk and enforce best practices
6) Must be able to work flexible hours as determined by project and/or team needs to meet milestones; most importantly any go-live dates
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
1) RECENT GRADS Welcome
2) Strong problem solving skills in a complex multi-tiered integrated environment with the ability to understand the inter-relationship between the various components.
3) Must have the ability to pick up new concepts and ideas quickly using all available resources.
4) Must be extremely detail oriented in both execution and documentation of all tasks.
5) Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to explain technical concepts in laymans terms when necessary.
6) Rapport-building, consensus-building and clear communications for clients, as well as for and among teams and members.
7) Must be able to effectively juggle multiple, often competing, priorities and clients. Solid tracking and prioritization skills a must.
8) Team-oriented focus, knowledge sharing, professional in all situations (including high stress). Ability to work in non-conventional environment with virtual team spanning time zones across the country and in India.
Strong understanding of SaaS model solutions, ERP solutions a strong plus.
Knowledge of Unix and Windows Servers Must have solid knowledge and experience in both Unix and Windows Server environments
NONESSENTIAL SKILLS DESIRED:
1) ERP system production operations experience including: cycle execution and monitoring, problem resolution, tuning
2) Pentaho data management, reporting
3) BIRT forms
4) Familiarity with Network concepts including: VLANs, firewalls, routing tables
5) Systems integration techniques
A four year Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business, or other relevant field
What you can expect from us:
At CGI, were a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 65,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGIs legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI members email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
Are you interested in this job?
In the US, CGI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2016.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
If you need an accommodation in order to complete the application process, click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/AccommodationNeeded.pdf .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.