Credit Resolution Rep (Job Number: 1605049528)
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health Solutions is a leading healthcare business process management services provider working to improve operational performance for more than 600 clients so they can support financial improvement, enhance the patient experience, and drive value-based performance. Through our revenue cycle management, patient communications, and value-based caresolutions, we empower healthcare decision makers—hospitals, health systems, physicians, self-insured employers, and payers—to better connect every point of care and wellness management. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Conifer Health Solutions is currently hiring for a Credit Resolution Representative.
Responsibilities include the compliant review and analysis of credit balance accounts to determine cause of credit balance and resolution of same. In addition, the Credit Resolution representative is responsible for thorough and accurate follow up and communication with facilities, management, Insurance companies and patients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs refund and credit analysis, audit and reimbursement functions for all patient credit balance accounts
- Responsible for the review, preparation and submission of the Credit Balances Quarterly Report.
- Responsible for follow up on credit balance accounts
- Responds to patient inquiries and Insurance phone calls regarding account balances and refunds.
- Handle correspondence received from payors requesting refunds
- Reports on root causes of Credit Balances to management
- Interacts with facilities to resolve accounts
- Other duties as assigned by Management
QualificationsKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Intermediate understanding of Hospital Billing requirements (Universal Billing form)
- Intermediate understanding of Medicare regulations preferred
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office
- Intermediate to ability to handle large volume with excellent quality
- Intermediate oral and written skills, required
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- HS Diploma or equivalent, required
- AA degree, preferred
- 3-5 years in a Hospital Patient Financial Services department
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit and work at a computer terminal for long periods of time.
MWW Primary Location: TX-DallasOrganization: 238-Conifer - Dallas - TX