Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Final & Test Engineer in Dallastown, Pennsylvania
To develop, implement, and maintain final and test engineering systems in order to achieve the appropriate quality levels as defined by Gichner and customer requirements.
Directs the efforts of the assigned QA Test personnel, including supervision of TPLs, technical training and associated personnel actions.
- Assigns team goals and conducts Tier meetings to communicate issues and assign actions.
- Ensures department work areas are safe, healthy, and environmentally compliant through training, implementation of EHS policies, and continuous improvement.
- Oversees the creation of test plans, procedures and special tests for submittal to customers for review and approval.
- Oversees the creation test data packages, and tests reports for submittal to customers on completed programs.
- Oversees the scheduling of testing operations and monitors test performance.
- Reviews contract releases for Quality test requirements.
- Represents Gichner Quality Assurance Department at technical reviews with customer and with government personnel.
- Represents Gichner Test team during audits, inspection, and as part of acceptance by customer and with government personnel.
- Responsible for CAPA initiation and follow up within responsible area.
- Reviews quotes and provides technical input and inspection/test pricing to the quote team and supports the development of technical proposals.
- Provides test information and technical guidance to Engineering in the areas of: structural, environmental, electrical, mechanical and electromagnetic compliance.
- Witnesses off-site testing performed by subcontractors.
- Acts as Gichner Representative for Government Industry Data Exchange Program (GIDEP).
Experience and Skills:
Required: 4 year college/university education in technical field, or equivalent experience.
Required: 10 years related experience, including supervision.Strong background in shelter in functional and environmental test. Problem solving experience and use of root cause analysis tools.
Required: Microsoft Office proficiency, electrical theory and testing knowledge; EMI/EMC/HEMP technology and measurement, environmental testing methods, knowledge of GIDEP system.
Job Tracking ID: 85347-224026
Location: Dallastown, PA
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: June 14, 2016
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Number of Openings: 1
Level of Education: BA/BS
Starting Date: ASAP