Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Test Technicians in Dallastown, Pennsylvania
To provide cross-functional test technician support on product familys within a defined value stream, manage testing actions that deliver improvements in Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost. The test technician will run tests and support testing, testing projects, test fixture fabrication in production, Test problem resolution, Test CAPA's et. al. in order to improve customer satisfaction and key business metrics.
- Receives instructions verbally or from layouts and detailed ATP's and instructions.
- Complete tests as scheduled
- Will be required to set-up and operate all types of test equipment and machines required to fabricate tooling, fixtures and test equipment
- All level positions may perform other functions such as moving parts/material, loading/unloading, sweeping, and cleaning and various other assignments as needed.
- Uses various measuring and inspection equipment, tools and machines to verify work.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required. Will be asked to work outdoors on occasion as well as in other departments in the shop as need or required by area work load
- Tasks are varied and moderately complex, judgment may be required to adapt standard procedures to resolve problems.
- Some interpretation of data is needed and requires modification or refinement of established analytical techniques to clarify the issue
- Duties, objectives, and results are generally specified and in accordance with well-defined policies/procedures or precedence.
- Works under only general direction. Independently determines and develops approaches to solutions. Work is reviewed upon completion for completeness & accuracy. Works closely with tool design & planning Depts.
- May exercise leadership in a work group by giving advice, guidance, direction, and training to junior staff; maintaining quality, accuracy, quantity of work of others. May function as team leader of a small group on a small project.
Experience and Skills:
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
Required: 1 - 3 years on-the-job experience in Testing or mechanical assembly (or closely associated discipline)
- Ability to performing all testing operations
- Ability to performing all operations on the assigned line
- Ability to of getting respirator approved.
- Ability to in paint prep and painting.
- Ability to read complicated blueprints.
- Ability to use and understand SRPs and ATP's
- Ability to use rivet guns, electric drills, sanders, and grinders.
Job Tracking ID: 85347-230604
Location: Dallastown, PA
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: January 13, 2017
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Number of Openings: 3
Years of Experience: At least 3 Years
Level of Education: High School/GED
Starting Date: January 13, 2017