Lifetime Care RN (Registered Nurse) Home Care $10k Retention Bonus Eligible* in Dansville, New York
New in 2016 - This position includes a $10k retention bonus. Pls. inquire for details.
*_NOTE:_ This position fulltime Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm, and is responsible for making visits to homebound patients in Livingston County who require skilled nursing services. *
SUMMARY: The RN is responsible for the delivery of patient care. This involves the assessment of patient and family needs, and the development, implementation and evaluation of an appropriate (goal directed) plan of nursing care, including assessment for the need of aide service. The RN may also serve as the case manager, which involves the identification of appropriate services, supervision of home health aide staff and ongoing review and evaluation of the utilization of services.
- Systematically and continuously collects and documents patient opening to home care and/or re-visit assessment data regarding the patient and family needs.
- As noted during the assessment, identifies/prioritizes patient health problems.
- In collaboration with the attending physician and other health team members, develops, implements and evaluates multi-disciplinary patient care plans.
- Ensures the efficient and effective delivery of home care services and community support. Documents all patient care and coordinating activities in a timely fashion.
- Develops and implements patient discharge plans.
- Practices according to agency and community standards.
- Participates in quality assurance activities and attends required meetings, in-services and conferences.
- Participates in on-call schedule and weekend/holiday schedules as assigned.
- Performs other nursing duties as assigned.
Graduate of an accredited program of registered nursing, a valid NYS RN license and a minimum of 1-2 years current/very recent med/surg, acute rehab or certified home health care agency (CHHA) nursing experience preferred.
Ability to travel required.
Must demonstrate solid interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
Basic computer skills are necessary, including but not limited to the ability to navigate on a personal computer within a Windows based operating environment; the ability to access and create basic e-mail messages; and the ability to open, edit, and save basic electronic documents if necessary. With training provided, must demonstrate the ability to learn and utilize new systems, computer applications and operating environments as necessary.
Physical Requirements: In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition Number: 16-1050
Post Date: 10/4/2016
Title: RN (Registered Nurse) Home Care $10k Retention Bonus Eligible*
Job Type: Full Time
City: Dansville, Geneseo, Mt. Morris