Geisinger Health System PALLIATIVE CARE PHYSICIAN in Danville, Pennsylvania
Geisinger Health System (GHS) is seeking an ABHPM-certified Palliative Medicine physician to join the well-established and expanding Department of Palliative Medicine at Geisinger Medical Center (GMC), located in Danville, Pa.
• Join several full-time palliative medicine physicians and nurse practitioners in an established ACGME-accredited palliative medicine fellowship program
• Help provide inpatient and outpatient care for more than 1,400 consults per year
• Work closely with all clinical services in our health system and help educate other healthcare providers
• Participate in future program expansion, including system-wide outreach
• Opportunities exist to develop special interests and research in the field of palliative medicine
Geisinger offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package beginning day one, including CME time and allowance, medical malpractice coverage with tail, paid relocation and much more.
Geisinger Health System is an integrated health services organization widely recognized for its innovative use of the electronic health record and the development of innovative care delivery models such as ProvenHealth Navigator® and ProvenCare®. As one of the nation’s largest health service organizations, Geisinger serves more than 3 million residents throughout 45 counties in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania. The physician-led system is comprised of approximately 30,000 employees, including nearly 1,600 employed physicians, 12 hospital campuses, two 2 research centers and a 551,000-member health plan, all of which leverage an estimated $10.5 billion positive impact on the Pennsylvania and New Jersey economies.
Geisinger has repeatedly garnered national accolades for integration, quality and service. In addition to fulfilling its patient care mission, Geisinger has a long-standing commitment to medical education, research and community service.
To apply please contact: Deanna Reed, FASPR, Talent Management, at 570-271-7202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.