Entegee Quality Technician- 53377699BM in Davenport, Iowa
Quality Technician- 53377699BM
Job Code: 53377699Job Location: Davenport, IACategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 09/23/2016Apply Now!
• The Quality Technician is responsible for inspecting incoming raw materials, machined parts, ground parts, welded parts, and assemblies.
• The Quality Technician uses and maintains various inspection fixtures, gauges, and measuring devices to ensure accurate measurements are completed.
• This role also assists in the maintenance and calibration of the inspection equipment.
• Works well with various levels of plant leadership and vendors in daily tasks, product troubleshooting, team projects, and other tasks, as needed.
• Provides technical assistance and troubleshooting for quality related issues and other areas as necessary.
• Conducts first piece inspection to assure process is correct before production run begins.
• Performs in-process inspection of machined parts as required to assure adherence to specifications and procedures.
• Conducts final inspection of finished product to confirm all operations have been completed to customer specification and assure that all required certifications and other documentation are in place for shipment.
• AAS Degree (or equivalent experience)
• Experience OPERATING and PROGRAMMING CMM (Mitutoyo, Brown & Sharpe preferred)
• FIRST ARTICLE INSPECTION experience
• Incoming MATERIAL INSPECTION
• CALIBRATION experience (micrometers, calipers, torque wrenches)
• Ability to READ BLUE PRINTS and INTERPRET GD&T data
• Fluent with MS OFFICE
DESIREABLE: Knowledge of continuous improvement, Lean Manufacturing principles,
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at
763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53377699BM