Riverside Community Care Assistant Vice President, Behavioral Health Services in Dedham, Massachusetts
Exciting opportunity for a highly experienced behavioral healthcare manager to join the Senior Management team of Riverside Community Care, a large, long established and growing healthcare and human service organization based in Dedham, MA.
The Behavioral Health Services Division encompasses programs including 7 Outpatient Centers, Day Treatment Programs, Emergency Services and Respite Programs, and Trauma Center among others.
In coordination with the Senior Vice President of Behavioral Health Services, the Assistant Vice President has administrative responsibility for division programs, supervising a team of skilled Program Directors and representing Riverside with payers, healthcare systems, cities and towns and other providers. He/She plays a key role in Riverside’s expanding integrated care system both internally and with external networks; ensures the delivery of high quality, recovery/resiliency oriented, fiscally viable care; provides excellent communication and support to division managers and staff; and oversees compliance with organizational, payer and regulatory requirements of Division programs. The ideal candidate will bring excellent clinical and business perspective and enjoy innovating and leading staff and services to grow and excel in the evolving healthcare environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required
- Basic computer fluency, including Microsoft Office, required
Valid driver’s license and regular access to a reliable vehicle required Required Experience
Minimum of a Master's Degree in a clinical behavioral health discipline required
- Massachusetts licensure at an independent level of practice required
- At least 7 years of experience in healthcare/human services, including at least 5 years supervisory and management experience, required
- Experience/ knowledge of budget development, fiscal and operational oversight, operating in a 3rd party billing and managed care contracted environment required
- Knowledge of Emergency Service Programs a plus
Tracking Code: 1503-709
Job Location: Dedham, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular