Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Billing Processor in Deer Park, Illinois
Req ID: 157788
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking a Billing Processor to join the Billing Production team. The team is responsible for generating invoices for the temporary and permanent divisions of Robert Half in a timely and accurate manner. The team is ultimately responsible for ensuring proper internal compliance and adherence to revenue controls. This includes generating and distributing invoices, running queries, registers, reports, and assisting with client set-ups using automated systems. The Billing Production team produces a high volume of transactions and assists and interacts with Robert Half Field Sales offices, support staff and clients by responding to and resolving inquiries as needed.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Process, balance and print client invoices for Robert Half temp, perm, and conversions within established service level agreements.
- Compile and complete all information required for billing packets.
- Handle e-mail distribution of file items.
- Process conversion records and edits.
- Maintain effective client and staff relationships within Corporate Services departments, as well as Robert Half branch locations by meeting the agreed upon service level agreements and ensuring accurate and timely invoices.
- Responsible for adhering to Robert Half policies and procedures, internal controls and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Handle special projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent:
- With diploma or equivalent, 1+ years’ office experience, ideally in a high volume processing environment, without a diploma, 2+ years’ relevant experience.
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably PeopleSoft is a plus.
- Prior customer service experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), 10-key by touch and Windows application.
- Ability to grasp new concepts, including technology.
- Ability to learn quickly, convey ideas orally and in writing, work independently and prioritize work.
- Must be detailed and service-oriented, team-player with problem-solving ability.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.