Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Customer Service Rep in Deer Park, Illinois
Req ID: 157304
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking a Customer Service Representative to be a part of the Customer Service Department. The department strives to provide high quality and timely support to internal and external customers. Customer Service personnel typically interact with RHI branch sales personnel, external job candidates, Clients, internal departments (e.g. Payroll, Data Entry, etc.) and outside agencies and handle a variety of service requests that relate to payroll, benefits, employment verification, etc. The Customer Service department responds to a high volume of telephone, email and written inquiries, all of which require the identification, acknowledgement and analysis of customer needs/problems. The Customer Service Department routinely initiates corrective actions or provides recommendations on how the problem can best be resolved to meet or exceed customer expectations. The accuracy, timeliness and quality of response provided on a daily basis to each customer interaction are critical to RHI’s success. Inquiries handled by the department can relate to both US and Canadian operations. In performing this function, Customer Service personnel are responsible for developing and maintaining positive customer relations.
- Acts as the first point of contact via phone call, email or callback for candidate/Field Offices/Clients on payroll/time entry system, or access issues related to the online time reporting system, compliance requirements, benefits, 401K, sick pay, verification of employment requests, Canadian ROE's & Availability, and tax inquiries/issues. To resolve these issues a detailed understanding of the existing multiple systems and business processes used within the Customer Service and Payroll Operation departments (PeopleSoft HCM, "Online Time Reporting and Approval" system, Micro J Plus, Livelink, W-2 software, Excel, Word, CIC Client, and outlook) is necessary in order to be successful in this role.
- Customer Service Representatives resolve issues accurately and timely, by using their diverse knowledge of Field Service Center Departments and Branch functions.
- Processes and documents transaction or Initiate a form to be resolved by Payroll Operations.
- Educates branch offices about timelines, procedures and the cost/benefit of various alternatives.
- Educates candidates about the various self service options via the websites and Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
Mondays, Tuesdays & Fridays – 7:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesdays – 7:00am – 12:00pm
Thursdays – 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years previous customer service experience required.
- 1+ years Call center experience.
- Payroll experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications, with ability to learn other applications easily.
- Knowledge PeopleSoft other HR applications preferred.
- Exercise of judgment, knowledge/recall, hearing, ability to speak and write clearly, visual ability.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to enter data. Use of call center telephone/email application or other office equipment.
- Ability to demonstrate attendance. Ability to sequence, follow directions.
- Ability to collaborate with team and others to perform work responsibilities.
- Ability to meet or exceed all quality standards.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.