Randstad Second Shift Team Lead in Deland, Florida
Second Shift Team Lead
US$ 13 - US$ 17 per hour
Monday, October 17, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionOur client is looking for an experienced second shift team leader. The desired candidate will have recent manufacturing experience.
The desired candidate will have experience doing the following tasks:
- Monitor workers on site during production activities to ensure adherence to ethics and safety procedures
- Evaluate manufacturing equipment for safety and functionality
- Ensure that products and goods manufactured meet quality standards obtainable in the industry
- Motivate workers to enhance production quantity and at the same time maintain high production standards
- Check finished products to ensure quality, and that industry standards are met before they are declared ready for use
- Keep records of workers performance
- Keep records of equipment, budgets, deliveries and supplies, and make them available to management for evaluation
- Create work schedule for workers and ensure that they strictly adhere to it; take attendance to ensure regularity and promptness of workers to duty
- Work as middleman between workers and management to create healthy communication
- Develop production schedule for the execution of projects in a timely manner
- Ensure that work materials are present as at when needed.
Working hours: 2nd Shift, 5:00pm-4:00am, Monday-Thursday
--Good physical fitness
--Basic mechanical works experience
--Must be safety cautious
--Ability to give directions to team members
--Have good time management skills
--Possess interpersonal skills to relate with all members of the team.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.