Entegee CAD Designer- 53586369TF in Denver, Colorado
CAD Designer- 53586369TF
Job Code: 53586369Job Location: Denver, COCategory: Design & DraftingLast Updated: 10/07/2016Apply Now!
• Will work in a team environment to create, update, revise sketches working drawings and contract documents using Computer Assisted Design (CAD) software or manual means of drafting to meet customer requirements.
• Prepares 2D and 3D models. Must be able to read and comprehend detailed customer requirements, data sheets and supplier specifications.
• Assignments will be completed utilizing information provided by project engineering, architectural, or technical services staff under the direction of a supervisor.
• Requires familiarity with drafting techniques and engineering concepts and terminology. Able to read engineering drawing and blueprints.
• Prepares documentation to support design drawings.
• Prepare bills of material, schedules, and assist engineering personnel with formal drawing transmittals and construction issues.
• This person will be working on capital projects and assisting with other design tasks as assigned.
• Entegee is seeking a CAD Designer with 1-2 years of experience.
• Must have a CAD Certificate or AAS Degree.
• CAD Certificate or AAS Degree
• Strong CAD skills with attention to detail
• MicroStation and PLS-CADD experience is a real bonus
• Well organized, pays attention to detail, team player
• Database management experience is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at
763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53586369TF