HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Dietary Technician in Denver, Colorado
Dietary Tech - Full time, Mixed Shift
The face of food service is changing! Are you ready to start an exciting career in the hospital food service industry? Our rapidly expanding nutrition team at Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center is seeking an energetic, personable worker to help us provide service excellence.
Enjoy working in a progressive healthcare workplace with a dedicated team who provide nutritional and dietary services to our patients, visitors and staff.
We offer: * Opportunities to grow and advance * Positive team environment * Competitive compensation plan * Flexible scheduling * State of the art facility Apply today to become a part of our team!
The Dietary Tech supports the mission of Presbyterian/St Luke’s Medical Center of optimizing the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person.
- The Diet Technician ensures that patients diet order is entered in computer and updated as appropriate.
- Take meal orders by phone and does callbacks to ensure patient receives prescribed trays.
- Responsible for ordering, inventory and delivery of enteral feedings.
- Communicates with medical, nursing staff, FANS employees, patients and families, and other health care professionals to ensure diet prescription is followed.
- When need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
/Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Centerexpects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community./ * /We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual/ * /We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness/ * /We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives./ * /We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity/
* Minimum of two years food service experience in an acute care facility.
* Must show good judgment and reliability.
* Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
Degree of supervision required:
* Involves general guidance and direction by the Food Service Supervisor, Clinical Nutrition Manager or as needed by, the Director of Food & Nutrition Services.
* Employee will be expected to perform most job duties independently and in accordance with established departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
Title: Dietary Technician
Location: Colorado-Denver-Presbyterian/St. Luke%27s Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03166-59265